Just a few questions for a waitlister.
As a high school senior this year, I was recently placed on the Waitlist by A&M and had a few questions that I thought you guys might help me with. First off, I'll let you know that on the wait list I picked the first two options for my admission. The first two options being: Stay on waitlist and apply for Blinn TEAM program. So now that you know that, here are my questions.
1. How long does it typically take before you ultimately receive your decision?
2. What percentage of students who are waitlisted by A&M end up being admitted to A&M?
3. What percentage end up in the Blinn TEAM program?
4. What all do I need to do to be eligible for the TEAM program?
5. What are the exceptions from taking the THEA test?
6. Where do I mail my highschool transcript to, in order for it to get to the Blinn TEAM admissions office?
I know this is a lot of questions, but they are just things I want to know, since A&M is by far my top choice for colleges. If you know a few of the answers, please let me know because I would really appreciate all the help I could get. Thanks for your time, and I am really looking forward to your responses.