Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Blinn Team prices

sadiemay2010sadiemay2010 Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
edited May 2010 in Texas A&M University
So I've searched the internet & everything & blinn team doesn't really seem to have an actual site with actual details on it.
So does anyone know how much its going to cost in all for the classes & A&M & the classes at blinn?
Post edited by sadiemay2010 on

Replies to: Blinn Team prices

• TXaggie25TXaggie25 Posts: 117Registered User Junior Member
    It all depends on how many hours you will be taking a semester. Do you know?

For Blinn prices, go here: http://www.blinn.edu/CatalogPDF/college_expenses.pdf
    If you don't live in the College Station/Bryan area, look at the "Out of District Students" column.

For A&M, I e-mailed an A&M admissions counselor and he said a 3-4 hour course is roughly $490. So to figure out your cost of tuition..hm let me give you my case scenario.

I plan on taking perhaps 15 hours at Blinn and 3 hours at A&M each semester. According to the Blinn website, 15 hours is roughly $1,470. Since I'm going to be at school for a whole year, I'm going to multiply $1470 x 2 (two semesters) PLUS $490 (A&M class) x 2 = $3920 per year.

BTW, what does your financial aid say your cost of attendance is? Mine says $17500 and I don't think I'll actually spend that much. My tuition and room is roughly $11340 right now, plus books, meals, and transportation..I would say $13,000. I'm guessing the cost of attendance is just an estimated guess?
  • sadiemay2010sadiemay2010 Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
    Where did you find your cost of attendance?
    & where are you planning on housing?
  • TXaggie25TXaggie25 Posts: 117Registered User Junior Member
    Go to http://howdy.tamu.edu then click the applicant tab. On the right hand side, there should be a link where it says "Financial Aid Portal" right above scholarships. Then click where it says "Fall 2010, Spring 2011, and Summer 2011." Finally, click where it says " Click here for a printable version of your award letter," and it should tell you (:

And I REALLY like the Lofts right now. It's a 10 minute drive to A&M and 15 minute drive to Blinn.
  • sadiemay2010sadiemay2010 Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah mine says $17,062 which is ALOT! I hope its just a rough estimate...
    & hopefully i dont need $8000 dollars in room & board just for ONE semester....
    Cause i'm lookin at a place now that's like 450 a month...
    Grrrr... I'mma have to tak out like ten loans!