Thank you all for your support and advice on my earlier thread regarding CMU and Early Decision for Tech Theatre. After spending considerable time emailing back and forth with CMU Financial Aid and the Admin. Counselors, we have decided to go forward with the ED app for CMU. According to the estimate they have sent, it's something I'm comfortable with paying. She will be working on her Common App for CMU tomorrow. She is registered for the Sleeping Bag Weekend in November and will be registering for the Interview/Portfolio Review for the same weekend. I know this is a HUGE stretch, but if she doesn't try, she will always be left with the "what ifs." We wouldn't have been able to make this decision without all the guidance I got here. Thanks so much!!