Help Naviance, a relative of College Confidential, fine-tune a design. You could receive a $10 gift card to Amazon. Start here: https://ethn.io/67193
Alright, I am a rising sophomore and I am bent on transferring from my current school due to limited resources, faculty, and lack of intellectual promise. I don't know when to transfer though. I could transfer next spring to Cornell's ILR school or I could do an Oxford Overseas Study Abroad and wait until fall 2012 to transfer to Cornell and a couple other schools. I just do not want to stay at my university. If I can transfer in my sophomore year this spring, it will give me more leeway in terms of course selection and flexibility, plus I can do study abroad at Cornell. What would you do?