I completed my freshman year and am currently on a leave of absence from Marist College and have applied to UConn as a transfer for the spring 2013 semester as an Art History major. I really want to get in and was hoping that you guys could tell me my chances!
Just so you know, I am a Connecticut resident.
- 3.68 unweighted GPA
- 19/300 weighted rank
- 29 ACT (no SATs - I did awful!)
- Student Council President
- newspaper editor
- French Club co-president
- varsity girls golf team
- National Honor Society
- recognized by Yale University & the New Haven Register as a Yale scholar student
- took 5 UConn Early College Experience AP classes for UConn credit
- 3.77 GPA
- Dean's List both semesters
- Art club
- volunteer at inner city elementary school through Campus Ministry
- Public Relations Student Society of America (used to be a PR
major & was a member of my chapter's publication design team)
- worked at Dunkin' Donuts over the summer (lol)
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!