Basically, I am at X University now. I hate it here, so I am applying for transfer to Y University. The dilemma is that the program I am applying for only starts every fall, so I would have to wait until next fall (2013) to begin if I am accepted. I am without certain plans for the Spring 2013 semester now, and I can't stay here. I was wondering if anybody knew if it would be okay if I also applied for transfer to Z University but for the Spring 2013 semester. I HAVE to get out of X University but I am not sure what to do. Will it affect my application status to Y University? What about my financial aid? thank you!