Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement certification

loller90278loller90278 Registered User Posts: 552 Member
so i got a letter in the mail saying i have to submit a Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement certification through www.webgrants4students.org

i went to that site and filled everything out, but it wont let me press submit >.<

anybody else try this/have the same problem ??

btw, i believe it is required for any cal grant.
This discussion has been closed.