Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Question about Tulane's mail service

Elric415Elric415 Posts: 33Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Tulane University
I'm a freshman here and I have no idea how to get my product from Amazon shipped here.

What would I input into the shipping address fields?
[IMG]http://i.****/390Wp.png[/IMG]
Post edited by Elric415 on

Replies to: Question about Tulane's mail service

• fallenchemistfallenchemist Posts: 11,840Super Moderator Senior Member
    You just told us you were a sophomore. Please don't waste our time. Besides, these kinds of questions can get answered at the info desk at the LBC, same as your other one.
  • Elric415Elric415 Posts: 33Registered User Junior Member
    pls help me. im kinda nervous to ask the LBC. im really shy. im trying to order my mom something from amazon for her bday and i dont wanna ship it to our house cuz she might open it :x
  • fallenchemistfallenchemist Posts: 11,840Super Moderator Senior Member
    You still didn't explain how you can be a sophomore one day and a freshman the next. But it is easier to just answer your question. I don't know what the mystery is. You put in your Box # in Address Line 1, then 31 McAlister Drive in Address Line 2. When the package arrives the post office people there will put a slip in your box and you pick it up at the window.