Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Problem with TAG @UC. Need help ASAP!

Mustufa92Mustufa92 Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in UC Transfers
So applied for TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) with UC Riverside for Business Adim. Recently I checked my TAG status and it stated that I do not meet one of the TAG requirement which is COSA 50. The problem is, my community college recently changed the course name of CBIS 6A to COSA 50 so when i applied for TAG I did not have an option to select COSA 50, instead I chose CBIS 6A which is the same course. I'm currently taking COSA 50 (formerly known as CBIS 6A) so on my transcript it is gonna say COSA 50. As a result, I called UCR's Transfer center and talked with a counselor and after looking into the matter, she said that I'm right and the courses are the same. But she said unfortunately UC's can't overturn a TAG decision....-__-.... And according to her I have a good standing and the TAG will not affect my chances of entering into UCR. WHAT TO DO NOW?
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you,
Post edited by Mustufa92 on

Replies to: Problem with TAG @UC. Need help ASAP!