I've read multiple threads about this but all the threads were from years ago so I don't want to base my decision off of outdated material.
Here's my dilemma:
I am a transfer student and I have already submitted my SIR to UCI. Unfortunately, I currently have a C in Calculus 2 and I honestly don't know if that will change or not. My transfer conditions state that I must get at least a B in that course or my admission could be rescinded. My semester doesn't end until next week so I won't know my final grade until then. The deadline to SIR is tonight so I was wondering if I should also SIR to UCSD just to be safe? I would withdraw one SIR within a week but I've heard different things in regards to what happens if one does submit 2 SIR's. Many say the campuses just approach you and ask you which one you have chosen and may make you write a letter to each campus, while others have said both applications can get rescinded. Does anyone know what the deal with that is?