Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

UCLA preliminary transcript?

bmwbeemerz8bmwbeemerz8 Posts: 73Registered User Junior Member
edited May 2009 in UC Transfers
It says they received my "preliminary transcript" from my CCC but they still need a "final transcript" Is the preliminary transcript the one that ends at our Fall semester?... and the final one is our Spring semester? I'm just a little confused....
Post edited by bmwbeemerz8 on

Replies to: UCLA preliminary transcript?

• sacooperr4sacooperr4 Posts: 168Registered User Junior Member
    That is what I'm guessing. I am going to call tomorrow and make sure but thats what would make sense.
  • stacyadamsstacyadams Posts: 90Registered User Junior Member
    IM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS TOOOOO! i got the save msg from them! sacooperr can you please update us after you call? PLEASE. thank yoU!
  • KingIncKingInc Posts: 510Registered User Member
    i already called about this. the preliminary transcript is the up to fall grades and they just use that to make sure you didnt lie on your application. once your spring semester ends you send your final transcript by july 15 which includes all your grades so that they can enter it into the system.
  • stacyadamsstacyadams Posts: 90Registered User Junior Member
    Ooo thanks kinginc!
  • sacooperr4sacooperr4 Posts: 168Registered User Junior Member
    thanks, saved me from having to call!
  • BmopBmop Posts: 232Registered User Junior Member
    They use your preliminary transcript to come up with a Degree Progress Report that they give you at orientation. If you haven't sent it in yet.... looks like you've got something to do tomorrow!