College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
My son is interested in majoring in Accounting with minor or double major in Finance. His current career goal (who knows? he may change it :-:0) is to get CPA license and PhD. in Accounting so he can become a professor at somewhere. We have several questions about the Accounting/Finance majors at U of Alabama.....
1) How is the overall strength of the Accounting/Finance program?
2) Are there any out of state internship for students in these majors?
3) Are there any study aboard programs?
4) What % of students continue to study for Masters and PhD after graduation?
5) Are courses taught by professors or TAs?
6) How many students are there in majoring in Accounting or Finance?
7) What % of freshmen return in their sophomore year?
8) What is the average class size?
If you could direct me to the right place for the information, that would be great.