Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Yogurtland or Yogurt Park?

snowflake55snowflake55 Posts: 139Registered User Junior Member
Sorry to start such an unrelated thread, but what's the vibe with both?
Post edited by snowflake55 on

Replies to: Yogurtland or Yogurt Park?

• snowflake55snowflake55 Posts: 139Registered User Junior Member
    so yeahhhhhhh
  • DiivioDiivio Posts: 1,290Registered User Senior Member
    I never knew that was a yougurt park, but I like yogurtland. The Ghirradeli Chocolate flavor with twix and brownies is my favorite. Where is yougurt park?
  • TheBacchanalTheBacchanal Posts: 58Registered User Junior Member
    Yogurtland FTW. I was at Berkeley for a summer program last year and I went there every. Single. Day.

I gained 6 pounds that summer D:
  • stevenboi27stevenboi27 Posts: 747Registered User Member
    Yogurt Park is on Durant, accross from Unit 3. Located next to the tunnel/shortcut Unit 3 residents take to lower Sproul. I believe that tunnel is called Sather Lane. Not sure.
  • whosthat1234whosthat1234 Posts: 554Registered User Member
    Yogurtland is good in that you get to choose what you want and is pseudo-healthy. I feel I get less bored of Yogurt Park's flavors (and toppings!) though. I think Yogurt Park is better if you want to go all out.
  • flutterfly_28flutterfly_28 Posts: 1,515Registered User Senior Member
    I love Yogurt Park. It's right across Unit 3, at the end of Sather lane.
  • Ankur1521Ankur1521 Posts: 1,024Registered User Senior Member
    yogurt park = over priced frozen yogurt you can get at the dining halls.
  • snowflake55snowflake55 Posts: 139Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking lol. Except that you get the extra yummy toppings. but mine costed .91 with toppings so not too bad i guess. and i'm running out of points.
  • Waiting4CollegeWaiting4College Posts: 1,966Registered User Senior Member
    neither. why does no one like yogurt harmony on shattuck? tastes wayy better imo even tho a little pricey
  • Batman17Batman17 Posts: 3,221Registered User Senior Member
    look at you all sophisticated and stuff. daaang W4C. hahaha
  • Waiting4CollegeWaiting4College Posts: 1,966Registered User Senior Member
    psssh thats just how i rollllllll ahhahaha.

last ever ph 116 lecture tmrw! you excited?!?!? i forgot to ask if u ever ended up getting into fsi?
  • 910eggmen910eggmen Posts: 97Registered User Junior Member
    I'm more of a Yogurtland fan, particularly because I enjoy Yogurtland's flavors more. And I'm a fan of some of the toppings, particularly the mochi and Butterfingers (tastes so good :D).

I've tried to have "equivalent" yogurt from Yogurt Park, and it kind of made me wonder what the hype over Yogurt Park was about... aside from how it was right across the street from my old dorm building.
  • topramennbaklavatopramennbaklava Posts: 175Registered User Junior Member
    I love Yogurt Park! It's been there longer than Yogurtland, and it has those beautiful swirls with white chocolate chips. The flavors rotate, so I don't get bored with the froyo at all! It's also closer to Sather and MLK Student Union, so I head to YP whenever I'm at Cal for a conference or visit!
  • flutterfly_28flutterfly_28 Posts: 1,515Registered User Senior Member
    Tip - get hot fudge and brownies/cookies in whatever you get from Yogurt Park
  • sllamas1sllamas1 Posts: 429Registered User Member
    yogurt park = norcal
    yogurtland = socal.

Norcal > socal, so yogurt park. This will certainly spark huge debate. But just remember, if you go to Berkeley, you chose Norcal.