Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Need suggestions for classes: last chance to take any unique/fun classes!

lolumadlolumad Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
My last telebears is coming in a few days, and I absolutely have no requirements I need fulfilling anymore, so I'm looking for classes that people think I should absolutely take, simply out of interest. So long as I can do well/pass in the class, I'm willing to take a look at it.

Probably my one biggest regret right now is the fact that I can't take the personal finance class because I forgot to sign up for it during Phase I and I don't want to make that mistake again.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by lolumad on

Replies to: Need suggestions for classes: last chance to take any unique/fun classes!

• kp9231kp9231 Posts: 42Registered User Junior Member
    I don't know if it's being offered in Spring 2013, but I took American Studies 10AC "Culture Wars" in Spring 2012 with Prof. Michael Cohen for breadth req. Turned out to be a really interesting and worthwhile class. Prof. Cohen is a dynamic speaker.

Also heard the American Studies class that covers the architecture of theme parks (like Disneyland) was pretty cool.

Wildlife Ecology (ESPM 114) was interesting and fun for me as well.

Good luck!
  • atableatable Posts: 73Registered User Junior Member
    ASTRON C10, definitely a must take for cal students :)