College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
1. Why should I still consider Berkeley if I got in as a Spring Admit?
2. Is it hard to sign up for classes during spring semester?
3. Where would I be able to live in the fall if I am enrolled in the FPF?
4. How hard is it to find housing for the spring?
5. Am I not notified until after I submit my SIR if I am enrolled in FPF? (If this happened to you, what did you do? Community colleges are filling up fast due to budget cuts..)
6. How was your FPF experience? Would you make the same decision again to attend Berkeley as a spring admit, or do you wish you went to a different school?
7. What are the reasons why I should go to Cal as a spring admit? (Reasons to convince my parents, who are against it because of the chance of not finding housing, signing up for classes, as well as the pre-Haas major in itself).
If you could answer any of these questions, I'd really appreciate it as I make my decision in considering Cal and sending in my $100 for the FPF this week.
I've been accepted for Spring 2011, Pre-Business L&S major.