Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

am i screwed or what? said my dad was a US citizen on SLR, he's not. cant change it.

berry14berry14 Posts: 385Registered User Member
The SLR CLEARLY << said u can't change the info on it and i said my dad was a US citizen. i just happened to ask my dad later, and she said he's not. lol i know. im stupid. but i'd like to ask will my admission be taken away? hah jk im scared tho!
Post edited by berry14 on

Replies to: am i screwed or what? said my dad was a US citizen on SLR, he's not. cant change it.

• rider730rider730 Posts: 2,980Registered User Senior Member
    On the SLR, what they worry about is residency. if you statement caused them to treat you like a resident, but with his true status you would be OOS or international, then it would be a problem. if it doesn't change the residency, they won't care.

Your parents don't even have to be legally in the country as far as Cal is concerned.
  • wcsccsmcwcsccsmc Posts: 79Registered User Junior Member
    im sure if you send em an email theyll understand

the not being able to change function was made for a reason, and this isnt it
  • berry14berry14 Posts: 385Registered User Member
    i sent them a letter saying that he's not. i hope that's okay. i read on their website where u can send a letter if u need to make any changes. can u message me instead of reply to this post? cuz i dont get the emails when ppl reply. thanx.