Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Party Scene @ UCD

SoCal18SoCal18 Posts: 1,674Registered User Senior Member
What is most common?

Bars? House/Dorm Parties? Frat/Sorority? Clubs?
Post edited by SoCal18 on

Replies to: Party Scene @ UCD

• VoiceofreasonVoiceofreason Posts: 660Registered User Member
    1. frat/sorority
    2. house/dorm
    3. pre/game, post/game, tailgating
    4. bars/clubs
  • megathundermegathunder Posts: 1,014Registered User Member
    ^^^Jeez man, you've got it locked down. For under-classmen at least..
    Ah ha, thanks dude. That's why I picked UCD. I know where the fun is. ;)
  • batman32cbatman32c Posts: 651Registered User Member
    yea u should never have any problem finding parties at davis. i've been here almost a week and i've done something every single nite.
    The only problem is deciding which one to go to dude.
  • RickywinRickywin Posts: 16Registered User New Member
    Ahh..! So here I am. In Davis, in an apartment (not a dorm, long story - waitlisted for winter quarter dorms), freshman, and unsure really of any parties goin on. I haven't really met many peoplee - so yeah---any help? hah
  • megathundermegathunder Posts: 1,014Registered User Member
    Well, you can make friends with some of the other freshmen here(Voiceofreason, batman, and some others seem like cool guys) and chill with them. But for the most part freshmen stick with people that live near or around their residence. As for parties, SAE and Theta Xi (aka Ox) are having big time parties this weekend. So now you know of two, just try to find and meet people there..
  • batman32cbatman32c Posts: 651Registered User Member
    haha problems picking the right one, huh? i usually just hit them all. ricky - there's a couple biggies 2nite: one at SigEp and an all white party at pike. tomorrow i'd hit up SAE for sure. oh and remember you'll be meeting a ton of ppl now that classes are starting up.
  • RickywinRickywin Posts: 16Registered User New Member
    Great! Thanks.hah. Well I'm not tooo sure if i'll be attending any of the parties immediately, but hopefully I'll grow into them. Wasn't really a party animal during high school, but not by choice. haha. Do they allow "anyone" into the frat parties or..?