Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Do UCs require anything from your counselor?

onedayoneday Posts: 518Registered User Member
I know that UCs do not require any recommendation letters. But, I heard that they do want something from your school at the very end. Do they need anything from my counselor?
Post edited by oneday on

Replies to: Do UCs require anything from your counselor?

• IGotIn!IGotIn! Posts: 330Registered User Member
    The only thing they'll need from your school at the end of the school year is your transcript. Make sure to request your counselor or whoever is in charge of grade transcripts that they send yours out (once your final senior grades are out) to the school you've specified.
  • VoiceofreasonVoiceofreason Posts: 660Registered User Member
    there were a lot of kids who had trouble with getting their transcripts to the uc's ontime this year. go and request your transcript to be sent right away on the last day of school. don't delay as it will cause you a million headaches. sometimes they get lost and need to be re-sent so give yourself that cushion. don't forget to check online often to make sure your transcript has been received.
  • onedayoneday Posts: 518Registered User Member
    Thank you, guys!