Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

UC Irvine Regents Scholarship

ChantelOahChantelOah Posts: 24Registered User New Member
I was recently admitted to UC Irvine as an international student to their Campuswide Honors Program (CHP). On UC Irvine's website, it is stated that recipients of the Regent's scholarship are notified in early March. Has anyone already received it yet? Are people notified of their Regent's scholarship WITH their invitation to CHP?
Thank you in advance!
Post edited by ChantelOah on

Replies to: UC Irvine Regents Scholarship

• tennistime2012tennistime2012 Posts: 13Registered User New Member
    My daughter received a letter last week indicating that she was a Regents scholar for UCI. This letter was received after she was notified for CHP ( by about a week or so).
  • ChantelOahChantelOah Posts: 24Registered User New Member
    @tennistime2012 Thank you for your reply! One other thing - were you notified on the UCI portal that you were a Regent's scholar before you received the physical letter in the mail?
  • CuriousJDG9513CuriousJDG9513 Posts: 600Registered User Member
    ^ I want to know this as well. I was recently admitted today and I don't know where to check about the scholarship.
  • tennistime2012tennistime2012 Posts: 13Registered User New Member
    I'm really not sure as I haven't been checking the portal online. I only know about CHP and Regents because of the letters received in the mail.