Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

UCLA Class of 2018 - Supplemental Questionnaire Applicants // Updates, Information, Decisions

bruin2018bruin2018 Posts: 63Registered User Junior Member
Congratulations to those who have received the supplemental questionnaire! I thought I'd make this post to have everyone who knows any information or who has received the supplement to post any updates, information, and decisions. We've recently turned in our second chances in proving why we should be admitted and the wait is becoming unbearable. I hope this thread will help current and future questionnaire applicants in the waiting process. Good luck to everyone!

Replies to: UCLA Class of 2018 - Supplemental Questionnaire Applicants // Updates, Information, Decisions