College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
I just have a few questions about UCR and college in general
1. I was wondering if you edit your housing contract does it change how you're placed in the dorms? I submitted my housing contract pretty early on April 3rd but since I edited it does it jeopardize my chances of getting there and into a triple because I really want a double..
2. I'm currently in CHASS but I was wondering can you minor in something that is in CNAS? How is that done?
3. I want to take a language that I didn't take in high school my freshman year and I was wondering what classes there are if I want to learn a new language?
4. What kinds of sports are there at UCR besides the normal baseball, basketball, or volleyball? I love water sports and I was on a Dragonboat team in high school so I was wondering..
5. I live in San Francisco and moving down to Riverside is a huge change.. Is it true you can wear flipflops pretty much everyday and what kinds of things are there to do on the weekends?