College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
I just have a few questions about UCR and college in general
1. I was wondering if you edit your housing contract does it change how you're placed in the dorms? I submitted my housing contract pretty early on April 3rd but since I edited it does it jeopardize my chances of getting there and into a triple because I really want a double..
2. I'm currently in CHASS but I was wondering can you minor in something that is in CNAS? How is that done?
3. I want to take a language that I didn't take in high school my freshman year and I was wondering what classes there are if I want to learn a new language?
4. What kinds of sports are there at UCR besides the normal baseball, basketball, or volleyball? I love water sports and I was on a Dragonboat team in high school so I was wondering..
5. I live in San Francisco and moving down to Riverside is a huge change.. Is it true you can wear flipflops pretty much everyday and what kinds of things are there to do on the weekends?