Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

UC Merced Vs UCR

Arian19Arian19 Posts: 69Registered User Junior Member
I don't know which one to choose, can any one help me. My major is Computer Science AND Engineering, and it is only offered at UC Merced, UCR only offers Computer Science OR Computer Engineering (i prefer to be in CS and Eng). But UC Merced is a really small school, and i think it might be like doing high school all over again(because so few people attend and isn't it surrounded by farms and cows, and there really isn't that big of a college town, it more rural), but then again UC Merced could become one of the great UC's in 15 years. And how good is UC Merced in Computer Science And engineering, (They are not accredited yet either though). And does UCR have a good computer science department, whose is better? So my main question is should i choose UCR or UC Merced (considering my major for both). Thanks
Post edited by Arian19 on

Replies to: UC Merced Vs UCR