Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Best Clubs at UCSD

mrxalleycatmrxalleycat Posts: 717Registered User Member
What are the best clubs at UCSD to join? What clubs should I participate in that would fully fullfill my time? What clubs should I participate in that you think I would enjoy?
Post edited by mrxalleycat on

Replies to: Best Clubs at UCSD

• bver100bver100 Posts: 505Registered User Member
    BMES! if you're in beng stuff. i actually have no idea, you'd probably have to say what your interests are for people to be able to suggest to you
  • changbj88changbj88 Posts: 519Registered User Member
    IV(Christian Club) came up to me. They boasted about their 350 members , but I think it would be a pretty cool club. They said they'll take care of you freshman year
  • mrxalleycatmrxalleycat Posts: 717Registered User Member
    IV(Christian Club) came up to me. They boasted about their 350 members , but I think it would be a pretty cool club. They said they'll take care of you freshman year

You don't have to be religious to join right ? UCSD Circle K club was pretty funny.

www.ucsdcirclek.org

They are part of a "CIRCLE K NETWORK" ....it's not a gas startion, it's a community service club.....
    Come join the fun with our club!! We have service opportunities every day of the week, and we are an awesome bunch of people!

the club slogan stand out to me......pretty funny....
  • karthikkitokarthikkito Posts: 1,387Registered User Senior Member
    If you're an aerospace engineer, AIAA.

http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~aiaaucsd/
  • CecileMLDuboisCecileMLDubois Posts: 243Registered User Junior Member
    I'm joining Greek Orthodox club, rushing the greek system, joining Hillel, the newspaper the Guardian, California Review, College Republicans, Surf Club, Archery Club, maybe a dance club, and the rest I'll play by ear. There are over 350 organizations and you can always start another. I'm sure you'll survive.
  • viivii Posts: 499Registered User Member
    changbj - intervarsity will adopt first years? how would they take care of us?

i think i'm joining ASP (academic success program) and ERC. .. and i'll figure out the rest once on campus.
  • viivii Posts: 499Registered User Member
    ^^ erc student council
    they said that they will befriend u and help u adapt and help in the transfer process to college, in that case i hope they will buy me panda express and jamba juice everyday!!!!:)
  • bver100bver100 Posts: 505Registered User Member
    circle k is huge. anyways i hear that korean christian club or omething tries to recruit everyone...
  • ILoveLarkinILoveLarkin Posts: 282Registered User Junior Member
    do they have a counter strike club :D
    dude i would so join the counter strike club hahaha