Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What are some examples of Fine Arts classes?

nan2nan2 Posts: 67Registered User Junior Member
On a sample 4-year plan I could take fine arts the first quarter, first year. But there is no class listing for fine arts, art, drama, drawing, art history that I can find. What are some of my choices?
Thanks!
Post edited by nan2 on

Replies to: What are some examples of Fine Arts classes?

• rameezkhanrameezkhan Posts: 456Registered User Member
    Check under Visual Arts and Theatre/General.

:)
  • the bunburyistthe bunburyist Posts: 87Registered User Junior Member
    On the course catalog? They're listed under what rameezkhan said, as well as Music. (Some literature courses might qualify as well--depending on your college, there might be a specific selection of fine arts classes you can take for GE credit. That's how it is for me [I'm in Sixth].)
  • nan2nan2 Posts: 67Registered User Junior Member
    I'd like instruction in an instrument (keyboard or strings). Wouldn't that be fine arts? But the classes or required concurrent classes sould like they are for music majors from what I can tell from the class planner. Maybe they only encourage the very serious musician.
  • WowCan'tWaitWowCan'tWait Posts: 281Registered User Junior Member
    how is the public speaking? Do you have to speak in front of the class alot?.. I get nervous when I do.. but I think i have to take it to use for my G.E in TMC (fine arts) and for pharmacy school..