Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

UCF Rolling Admissions

Mario2144Mario2144 Posts: 192Registered User Junior Member
Does UCF have rolling admissions? I am just about to apply so if I get everything in by the end of November, about when should I hear about the school?
Post edited by Mario2144 on

Replies to: UCF Rolling Admissions

• zebeszebes Posts: 1,326Registered User Senior Member
    Yes, UCF has rolling admissions. I haven't looked at the deadlines for this year. As soon as my S's stuff was all in -- waited on H.S. transcript for what seemed the longest time -- he was offered admission the next day. We were told at orientation that if you don't hear anything immediately it might mean they are waiting for mid-term grades to see how you do on them. As long as your file's open that's a good thing, it means you haven't been summarily denied.

zebes
  • seiclanseiclan Posts: 4,170Registered User Senior Member
    Once UCF has everything (scores, transcript, application, fee) the decision will be available online in 2-4 weeks. Most people hear in the 2-3 week period but the "super-qualified" (SAT's over 1300 types) have been reporting decisions in a matter of days!