1) Where you're from
As goes my name, Nebraska
2) When you submitted your application
A little late, I had a family medical emergency but I emailed my admissions rep about it
3) How long/hard you WORKED on your app (very applicable for UChicago :P)
Struggled, for so long. Finally it all came out in one big burst. Literally 3 essays in the span of a week. Edited, revised, and submitted
4) Did you do the optional favorites essay?
Yes! Wrote about my favorite word, serendipity (most people write about favorite books, who can pick one?!?!)
5) The topic you chose for your creative essay?
My arch nemesis (my cat)
6) In your opinion, which was your best essay?
It'd definitely be my creative essay, I thought it was funny but also got serious and thought provoking
7) What you want to major in
International Relations/Poli Sci
8) Whether Chicago's a safety/likely/reach school for you
I'd like to say that it's likely, but in reality it's a reach for everyone ): (especially with 10,000 applicants)
9) How badly do you want to go on a scale of 1 to 10?
10. Absolute 10. This is my dream school, curse those who are just applying as a backup