Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

All Credentials Missing Online- Early Action

showtunesguy89showtunesguy89 Posts: 283Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2006 in University of Chicago
This post regards my application and my checking credentials on the Uncommon Application online. When I went to check my credentials, I was worried about certain things:

1) I had to re-submit my Basic Information online because I sent my Basic Information form via snail mail. When I re-submitted this application, I had to choose "Regular Decision" instead of "Early Action."

2) All of my credentials were missing online, even though I verified in the last week of October that most of the essential components had gotten in.

I'm just worried because of the fact that I sent the Basic Information form, choosing "Early Action" instead of "Regular Decision", which I'm afraid might change the notification date. Is there any easy answer to this? Should I just call the Office and ask if everything was submitted?
Post edited by showtunesguy89 on

Replies to: All Credentials Missing Online- Early Action

• bendrumfrontbendrumfront Posts: 2,090Registered User Senior Member
    Yes, but no if you have already spoken to them once.
  • showtunesguy89showtunesguy89 Posts: 283Registered User Junior Member
    I already spoke to the people in Admissions once, but I faxed in a supplementary essay (in addition to the three essays required) and a teacher recommendation after I checked my credentials because I know that neither of these got in. I think that I should call my Admissions Counselor (Jon Ryan Quinn), but I'm not exactly sure.