Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

uconn has a bus service to boston?

KeshavKeshav Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
edited April 2008 in University of Connecticut
i recently took a tour at uconn, and the tour guide said that there are busses that go directly from uconn to boston... is this true?

if so, how often do the busses operate? how do students get back? any general information would be helpful...

thanks
Post edited by Keshav on

Replies to: uconn has a bus service to boston?

• GoldShadowGoldShadow Posts: 6,160Registered User Senior Member
    It is true. The bus service is Bonanza (which is run through Peter Pan) so the schedule can be obtained on their website. Here is the Peter Pan website:

Peter Pan Bus Lines : Tickets — Fares & Schedules

Select Storrs for origin city and Boston (south station) for destination (there is also bus service to Logan airport if needed).

According to that, buses run daily. Round trip fares available, so I'm guessing buses come back to UConn daily as well.

I personally have never used the bus service, but I know a couple people who have. You can purchase tickets for the bus at the UConn Co-op (UConn Co-op | Services).