Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Acceptance Letter

goblue28goblue28 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
I am still waiting for my decision and I'm wondering what the acceptance letter looks like. Also, if accepted do you get a package in the mail?
Post edited by goblue28 on

Replies to: Acceptance Letter

• bclintonkbclintonk Posts: 6,847Registered User Senior Member
    At least in the EA round when my D2 was accepted, notification was online via Wolverine Access. That was then followed a few days later by a snail mail packet which included an acceptance letter and a folder stuffed with various informational pieces.
  • Pat1120Pat1120 Posts: 605Registered User Member
    ^ Same for RD. I got my acceptance via email, though. Others checked WA.
  • KurtlinKurtlin Posts: 108Registered User Junior Member
    The letter itself looks a lot like the email, but they send you a fancy pants certificate with the packet. quite pretty :)
  • thefuturebruinthefuturebruin Posts: 14Registered User New Member
    yup same. It comes in a big blue folder that has the letter, a fancy certificate, and a bunch of informational packets. I do like that it all comes in a folder though. I've gotten stuff from other schools thats just tossed in a big envelope.
  • PennFor2013PennFor2013 Posts: 25Registered User New Member
    I haven't heard back either, and I'm starting to get anxious. I know I submit the application February 1st (the deadline), but I just wish I could know already.
  • angela17angela17 Posts: 3Registered User New Member
    I just received an email saying i had special access to the university's UM.SiteMaker.... does this mean anything or does everyone get this?