Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Daily, Review,... Every Three Weekly? Which do you like?

hdavid6hdavid6 Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
Personally, I prefer the Daily, but the Review's all right too I guess. How about you?
Post edited by hdavid6 on

Replies to: Daily, Review,... Every Three Weekly? Which do you like?

• dilksydilksy Posts: 1,903- Senior Member
    E3W. Is there any doubt?
  • hdavid6hdavid6 Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
    My problem with the E3W is that there is absolutely no substance. If I want to be entertained, I'll watch tv.
  • Christine123Christine123 Posts: 1,227Registered User Senior Member
    I like the Review, but remember it's purpose is libertarian/conservative/independent viewpoints. I use the Daily for non-political things.
  • hdavid6hdavid6 Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
    Yes, I thought the last Review was pretty good. Although they've kind of run the MCRI thing into the ground... they really don't talk about anything else. Anyways, I still do like the Daily more.
  • chinaisminechinaismine Posts: 328Registered User Member
    I wouldn't exactly call the Daily "non-political".
  • AzureKAzureK Posts: 414Registered User Member
    The Daily kind of leans toward a liberal viewpoint while the Review has a slightly conservative perspective.
  • Christine123Christine123 Posts: 1,227Registered User Senior Member
    I meant that I use the Daily for things not referring to politics. Like pop culture and sports? And how to get with your GSI? (great article) I use the Review for things referring to politics...well, technically, I read both, but I tend to lean toward's the Review's views. Which reminds me...I need to make another Borders magazine run.

Happy Birthday, Christine!
  • ChummerChummer Posts: 157Registered User Junior Member
    I've been really impressed with the daily
  • tetrahedr0ntetrahedr0n Posts: 1,953Registered User Senior Member
    E3W and a few of the other humor magazines are probably the best, the Daily is my main source of news.