Hi guys I realize its sort of "late" to apply for michigan, and I was wondering if it was even worth it for me to apply.
* SAT Total: 1960 M: 590, CR: 710, WR: 660,
* ACT: 30
* SAT Subject Tests: Chem- 710, US history - 690
* GPA-UW/W: UW-3.92 (My school is private and hardly gives weight to AP's)
* Rank: 9/245
* AP/IB classes: World History-3, us hist-4, chem-2 (messed up free response :/), english lang-5; Senior year: microecon, spanish, physics b, literature, us gov; Total: 9
* Essays: I don't even remember what I wrote but it wasnt spectacular. If you really want to know remind me what the prompt was and ill remember.
* Teacher Recs: ap physics teacher: very good letter, ap microecon teacher: good letter,
* Counselor Rec: good, i hope at least
* EC highlights: varsity tennis captain, science club president, TARC contest team leader, NHS, we the people, spanish honor society, ~150 hours of varied volunteering, self studying/research, art club, photo club, started recycling program at school
* State or Country: Las Vegas, Nevada
* School Type: Private Catholic
* Ethnicity: White
* Gender: Male