chance me for Wharton please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, so I am a Junior and Im gonna start applying for colleges next fall. I would like you to chance me for all Ivy leagues, especially Wharton ED (my dream school) and Harvard. I would also like you to chance me for Stanford, COlumbia, Cornell, UC Berkley. I want to major in economics at the Ivy’s, and business at Wharton. I am from Central America and I attend one of the best schools of the nation. I will list the scores I have gotten so far, and the ones I expect to get.
- First try: 1890 (M:620, R: 610, W:660)
- Second try: 2150 (M: 770, R: 680, W: 700)
I know my first time sucks, but I was really nervous. Will that affect my application? Also, such a high score like the one I got in the second time I pretty rare at my school. Kids with 2200 have gotten accepted to Princeton. Last year, a kid with 2190 was accepted to UPenn RD, and this year a kid with 2130 was accepted to Brown ED. Should I retake the SAT? I know that perhaps I could raise my score to 2250, with R: 730, W: 750.
SAT II: Bio M- 750. Math I: 750 (Anticipated), Math II: 800 (anticipated), Spanish: 800.
ACT; don’t plan on taking.
GPA: 96.7 weighted
Rank: 3 of 120
AP (score in parenthesis): AP Bio (5). Anticipated: AP English Language (4-5), AP Calc AB (5), AP Spanish Language (5), AP Macroeconomics (5), AP Microeconomics (5), AP Calculus BC (5), AP Physics C (5), AP Spanish Literature (5), AP Statistics (4-5). AP English Literature (4-5).
Summer Courses: Im going to Harvard Secondary School Program to take “Introduction to Capital Markets and Investments”, and “Money, Financial Institutions, and Markets”. I plan getting A+ at these courses. I also plan on getting recommendation letters from my teachers.
- Im gonna work at one of the most important banks in my country. I plan on getting an amazing recommendation letter from the Bank’s President.
Awards: I have won the Presidental Award for scholarship, and dozens of academic awards.
- -Have won various tennis turnaments. Have played for 3 years.
- I play piano and go regularly to the gym.
- I was captain at the Knowledge Ball AASCA.
- I am President of MUN and went to Yale Conference,
- Class treasurer
- I form part of a small group of students who are leaders at my school.
- Part of NHS
- President of Catholic organization outside my school.
- I from part of a local group dedicated to do charity and help people.
I was also in charged of marketing an important company of my country.
Essays: Amazing, I am a very effective writer.
Teacher Reccomendations: Amazing, best in career
Councelor Reccomendation: Very good, best in career.
I would appreciate any comments and thoughts. Thank you very much