PLEASE Chance me for Penn ED CAS!!
Okay guys here are my stats for early decision: (i will chance you back promise)
SAT 1: 2260
Math level 2: 750
Unweighted GPA: (our school does gpa out of a 100 point scale):
96.31 out 100
Unweighted Rank: 7 out of 412
APs taken and currently enrolled in:
AP Biology, AP European History, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Literature, Latin 5
Hooks: None [Also my ethnicity is Indian from India, would this hurt me at all?]
-National Merit Scholar Semifinalist
-Academic Excellence award from my high school,
-Youth volunteer award from a local organization where I volunteer,
-Brandeis University Book Prize
-National Latin Exam Silver Medalist
1. Co-Founder, President of the Save Our Cold Kids Movement, to raise awareness about child homelessness in my hometown. We have opened branches at another high school, a school in Germany, and currrently opening one in Hong Kong.
(sophmore, junior, and senior year)
2. WebMaster, Web Site Creator, and Volunteer at a local homelessness organization.
(junior and senior years)
3. First Chair Cellist, Senior Organizer in Chamber Orchestra (Earned a Letters soph year)(junior, senior year)
4. Intern, Canvass Captain for the campaign of a local woman running for US Congress from NH. (senior year)
5. Senior Team Member of the Math Team (freshman, sophmore, and senior years)
6. National Honor Society (junior and senior year)
Public High School
Recs should be pretty good, and so will my commonapp essay and supps.
How am I lookin right now? And also if you could, Can you just say how good a chance i have for the ivy league in general? thanks guys
Last edited by s65amg; 10-06-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Reason: forgot something