Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Penn PPE major = philosophy, polit science and eco

upenn_rocksupenn_rocks Posts: 123Registered User Junior Member
edited April 2006 in University of Pennsylvania
I got admitted to the College of Upenn. I totally love this combination of subjects, but I was wondering how successful can I be in life with this major (considering the opportunity cost of not studying business in Wharton, which is amazing monetarily but in second place in how much it interests me). Im wondering what career possibilities and with what salary are possible with this major. I am really interested in int. affairs (did MUN for many years and loved it) BUT I will probably never have a US cititzenship and therefore any place in the US government is out of question (I have Slovak citizenship and the gov. salaries here are ****ty). I was thinkin maybe workin for the UN or another int. org. but then I thought that such jobs have a ceiling to how much u can earn, while business is unlimited.

Thanks a lot for any advice.
Post edited by upenn_rocks on

Replies to: Penn PPE major = philosophy, polit science and eco