Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

URoch vs. Lafayette vs. Babson

kma267kma267 Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2011 in University of Rochester
Which school has the best reputation in terms of economics/business? Is URoch considered the best because it has the simon graduate school? Or is Lafayette the best because it is a very respectable lac? Perhaps Babson is the best because it is solely a business school? Your thoughts?
There are many things I like about each school and I could see myself at each one. I need to find a way to start leaning towards one over the others and perhaps knowing which school has the best program will help me do that.
Post edited by kma267 on

Replies to: URoch vs. Lafayette vs. Babson

• LergnomLergnom Posts: 6,509Registered User Senior Member
    I don't know anything about Lafayette. As for Babson, I think you should consider what kind of education you want because Babson is just business and all business. UR is a university in more than just name. You'll take a wider variety of classes, meet a wider variety of people, etc. I have no idea what fits you.

I wouldn't place any emphasis on "reputation" because none of these is Harvard but all are good schools - again, not knowing anything about Lafayette. How you do is more important. Who you are as a person is more important, both because it is your life and because you bring that to any job.