Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

No more acceptance letters?

momwithhskidsmomwithhskids Posts: 2Registered User New Member
edited March 2010 in University of Rochester
Will there be more acceptance letters sent after this group? Or have all of the acceptance letters been sent out? Were rejections sent out in this group of letters?

Thank you
Post edited by momwithhskids on

Replies to: No more acceptance letters?

• briangtbriangt Posts: 172Registered User Junior Member
    I think there will be more sent out... last year people claimed to have received acceptance letters past april 1st....

in the past they have withheld rejected letters until after the process is over...
  • MConklinMConklin Posts: 470College Rep Member
    Admit, Deny, and Waitlist decisions are still being delivered. Many admitted students have yet to recieve a letter. Every student should be notified, regardless of their status as an admit, deny, or waitlisted student, by April 1st. Deny letters will not be withheld.
  • plant59plant59 Posts: 17Registered User New Member
    The wait is killing me. Most of my peers have already heard from their colleges.
  • AVHS DadAVHS Dad Posts: 944Registered User Member
    UR started sending out decisions about a month ago.
    We've received so many decisions from other schools between then and now.
    UR may very well be the last decision we receive.
  • CountingDownCountingDown Posts: 11,121Registered User Senior Member
    Has anyone who got a PRG letter early last week heard anything?
  • sk8momsk8mom Posts: 67Registered User Junior Member
    Today DD received an invitation for admitted students in our area (Maryland). DD needs to register for this event. DD also received PRG on 3/13 and has mailed the PRG application to UR this morning.
  • CountingDownCountingDown Posts: 11,121Registered User Senior Member
    Thanks, sk8mom!
  • MConklinMConklin Posts: 470College Rep Member
    If you haven't already, check out the thread I created titled, "Update...". There is more specific information regarding our mailings.