I was very happy to receive an acceptance package from USC earlier today (with what I assume will be eventually the Dean scholarship). However, the letter noted that I'd been accepted as an English major (my second choice), and that my application for the highly competitive Cinematic Arts school was still under review, and that I'd receive a decision later.
So... for anyone who has experience with USC's admissions process in these scenarios, what are my odds on actually being accepted as a Film Production major at this point? Will I learn the results in late March/early April? My stats can be found in the thread here:
Thanks for any opinions. My family and I are trying to determine if a trip out to California to visit (we live in Florida) is wise, since more than likely we won't take out student loans if I can't major in film.