Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

USConnect problem?

USCismydreamUSCismydream Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
Every time I click on the Application Status box it says:

We are unable to process the status of your application at this time. Please try again later, or Contact Us with any questions or concerns you might have.

It has been like this for over a month.

All of my documents have been received according to the Admission Documents box. Is this happening to anyone else?
Post edited by USCismydream on

Replies to: USConnect problem?

• uscco2016uscco2016 Posts: 85Registered User Junior Member
    I had that problem a couple of weeks ago. Could not even upload senior grades and the admission documents tab was not working, it kept saying there was an error or something to that effect.
    I just called the admissions contact center. The person checked my account and said that I was okay since I was up to date with everything. I would suggest calling them (have your 9-digit account number ready) to clear things up.
    Good luck!
  • CollegeChica12CollegeChica12 Posts: 216Registered User Junior Member
    I'm in the same boat. I've never had any other message when I go to check on my status. I hope this doesn't affect my decision or anything.

If anyone is able to resolve this issue, can you please check back and let us know!
  • USCismydreamUSCismydream Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
    I called and they said my application was fine and complete. I think it's just a glitch. Nothing to do with a problem in our applications :)
  • jazz/shreddermomjazz/shreddermom Posts: 1,185Registered User Senior Member
    guys, an acceptance was reported (came today) in the BS Music Industry thread. Good luck all!
  • USCismydreamUSCismydream Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
    UHOH! Here it comes!