Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

USC supplement- entering course/grades

justahopefuljustahopeful Posts: 10Registered User New Member
In the section in the supplement for entering grades, what do you do if you have multiple math/science courses in a semester? For example, in 10th grade I had calculus and statistics, both year long. Should I place one under the electives section or just place a slash between the two courses (along with the respective grades) in the math section?

Also, should I report self-learned courses, or nonconventional courses (such as topology and combinatorics) that I took outside of school but not at a college under summer/3rd semester courses?
Post edited by justahopeful on

Replies to: USC supplement- entering course/grades

• justahopefuljustahopeful Posts: 10Registered User New Member
  • iamjen1iamjen1 Posts: 81Registered User Junior Member
    My daughter had a similar situation. Put the same subject class under electives. Any courses that were self taught or from non traditional institutions, like a college, should not be listed in the same area as your academics. I don't remember the application exactly, but I do believe there would be another area you could list those items, maybe in extra-curricular or in the section that ask you if there is anything else you would like to add.