Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Fav musical performer/band/composer

SpecialAgentPunkSpecialAgentPunk Posts: 175Registered User Junior Member
Is this a choose your single most favorite question, or do we list our favorites, or do we list three: performer, band, composer?
Post edited by SpecialAgentPunk on

Replies to: Fav musical performer/band/composer

• uyuloveuyulove Posts: 2,181Registered User Senior Member
    It doesn't really matter, i think they are just trying to see who you like, what kind of person u are. I put down my 2 personal favorite asian singers and I don't think it made much of a difference.
  • phobosphobos Posts: 616Registered User Member
    are these the quick takes...? i really don't think they're very picky on these at all. they probably wouldn't really care if you made a list, although...

that said, i'm sure they're looking for one...if you're into solo artists, pick your one favorite artist...into pop/rock, list your favorite band...if classical, your favorite composer. i don't even remember what i put anymore...but if i had to guess from what i was into at the time, i think i probably put AC/DC :D