Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Trojan Transfer Plan

tbibbstbibbs Posts: 341Registered User Member
How many people were offered to meet with the Admission staff from June 15th-30th to "establish a personalized transfer plan"?

Also, does anyone know why only certain people received this offer?
Post edited by tbibbs on

Replies to: Trojan Transfer Plan

• Nicole BNicole B Posts: 603Registered User Member
    yeah i got this too and i heard only legacy's got it and im not a legacy but i am very happy i got it.
  • tbibbstbibbs Posts: 341Registered User Member
    yeah i got it and i am legacy so that is what i thought too, but i guess not. i am definitely happy i got it! i already tried to login but i think we have to wait until may
    haha yeah i tried to login too! glad im not the only one who cant log in yet haha.
    I think i know why i got it though
    why is this?
    a family friend has donated money and like his parents and grandparents so he wrote me a letter and he also talked to the dean of the college thats why i am assuming i got it i dont know why else i would
    oh very possible. i wonder what it is going to be about, i dont know what more they can tell us besides what is online but hopefully it helps!
    yeah i know! i really help it like makes us in for the next year for like a for sure thing. Do you think they talk to us individually ?
    i assume so since there are so many dates for all the different people and is says personalized transfer plan. that would be amazing if they had a transfer agreement and u just need a certain gpa and can transfer like most uc's have.
    that would be the most amazing thing ever! I really hope thats what it is
  • fastjet7fastjet7 Posts: 20Registered User New Member
    $500/month

Perfect for a Spring admit or transfer student looking for affordable housing close to campus.

Fully furnished, utilities included. Sublease from December or January through May with option to renew. Parking spaces and laundry available onsite. 10 feet from a USC Tram Stop. Only 2 minutes away from campus and one block from The Row.

Email me to schedule a tour. Please contact me as soon as possible, as I'd like to move out before I go home for break.

Uloop - USC Sublets, Housing, $500/Month USC Apartment
    mquandt@usc.edu

• USCreporterUSCreporter Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    My name is Adam Perez. I'm a student journalist USC's newspaper the Daily Trojan and I am working on a story focusing on transfer applicants from community colleges to USC. I was wondering If anyone could talk to me about their process of trying to transfer. I am willing to accommodate your schedule as best as I can. I won't take more that 10-15 minutes of your time.

Just message me.

Best,

Adam Perez
  • kushsahakushsaha Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    Hey,

I got rejected from USC and on my rejection letter, I was offered some transfer counceling.

Does anyone know what exactly it means?

And how many people recieved it?
  • FahimRaianFahimRaian Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Is this plan specific to only some students or anyone who has been rejected from USC?
  • Katie617Katie617 Posts: 140Registered User Junior Member
    @ FahimRaian Here is the link for the Trojan Transfer Plan thread from this year. There might be some good info for you.
    http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-southern-california/1480046-trojan-transfer-plan.html