College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
The UT-Dallas forum is dead. I'm looking for responses on this one as a result.
1. Would it be easy to get research opportunities at UT-Dallas?
2. Would I find it easy to find clinical experience (shadowing, observing surgery, volunteering in ER, etc.) around the UT-Dallas area?
3. Is UT-Dallas a respected school in Texas and does it have a good premed reputation?
4. Does UT-Dallas send a lot of premeds off to Baylor/UTSW/UTMB/UTH med schools/
5. If UT-Dallas has better SAT scores (25th and 75th percentiles) than TAMU and comparable to UT why does it seem to be completely overshadowed?
6. Would it be easy to transfer to UT from UT-Dallas after year one and what would be the cons of doing so?