Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Dorm addresses?

theclonetheclone Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
edited August 2009 in University of Virginia
Does anyone know how we figure out the mailing addresses for our dorms? I know where I'm going to be staying (Lambeth Field) and where it is but I can't find figure out how you would address packages/mail to it.

My birthday happens to fall on the 26th and I have a few out-of-state relatives who would like to send me stuff and I'm not sure what to tell them.
Post edited by theclone on

Replies to: Dorm addresses?

• hazelorbhazelorb Posts: 3,106Registered User Senior Member
    What is my mailing address?
    Your address is your room number
    and building name, Charlottesville
    VA 22904-xxxx. The
    last four digits of the zip code and
    your mailing address were
    included in housing assignment
    information posted on-line on
    July 14th.
    Example:
    Your Name
    (Your room number)(Bldg name)
    Charlottesville, VA 22904-xxxx

via http://www.virginia.edu/housing/files/fynl2006.pdf

It's strange, I suppose since I already know my address it's no longer included on the housing site for me but usually it would be there. virginia.edu/housing, upperclassmen, view 2009-10 housing results.
  • theclonetheclone Posts: 39Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks. I have the room name and building name and all that fun stuff. I just didn't see the whole of the mailing address on the website.

Thanks!
  • shirkershirker Posts: 139Registered User Junior Member
    University of Virginia - Housing Division :: Mailing Address Finder will give you the exact mailing address you should use for any students in school housing.