Sadly i have just been put on the waitlist, and the website says the final decision for waitlisted student will be available in May. So far I have got offers from three schools and their deadlines of confirming enrollment is May 1st. So I really don't know if I should still wait for UW's decision. UW is my first choice and if I got accepted, I would definitely go there. Anybody can help me? Thanks so much!