Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

EA Weekend Cancelled

buffalowings24buffalowings24 Posts: 77Registered User Junior Member
edited February 2010 in Villanova University
FYI From the website

Due to the forecasted inclement weather and a concern for your safety, Villanova's Early Action Candidates' Weekend events originally scheduled for this weekend (February 5th and 6th) have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family.
Post edited by buffalowings24 on

Replies to: EA Weekend Cancelled

• ugapsuugapsu Posts: 22Registered User New Member
    Any news of a make-up date? Hope so. Definitely looking forward to it.
  • TGraceTGrace Posts: 37Registered User Junior Member
    They said we can all schedule our own days to go.
    I was so bummed. I'm coming all the way from Colorado so it would have been a long trek but one I would have been happy to make.
  • bluewordsbluewords Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
    I blame the expected 2-3 feet of snow.
  • dbeardbear Posts: 490Registered User Member
    yup, there's a ridiculous amount of snow here right now and half the campus was outside having a huge snowball fight at like 2AM. it was awesome. somehow everyone got a hold of the lunch trays they had at the dining hall and those were our snowboards/sleds/shields from a shower of snowballs. i'll try and get some pics for you guys but the girl who had the camera is passed out cuz we all got back at like 4 but that would've been awesome if we had the sleepover visits going on you guys would've had so much fun :)
  • bluewordsbluewords Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
    The cafeteria has trays?
  • dbeardbear Posts: 490Registered User Member
    you know, the blue ones on the rotating track when we dump them to be cleaned
    Haven't received e-mail notice from VU yet, but the website states that the EA Weekend has been re-scheduled for weekend of March 12 & 13 (Friday & Saturday). Hope the weather is good!!
  • buffalowings24buffalowings24 Posts: 77Registered User Junior Member
    I can't find it on the website
    Thanks
    It's on the accepted students website on the "Visits" menu and the Early Action Candidates link. The page loads with a link to register which does not work. So not sure that is the re-do weekend or not. Still no e-mail notice from VU.
  • buffalowings24buffalowings24 Posts: 77Registered User Junior Member
    At least I will keep it in the back of my mind and not schedule anything.