Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UC's for art?

2»

Replies to: UC's for art?

• DerpradoDerprado Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Everyone here who is NOT a undergrad art student , yet you ONLY seen the rograns outside shell need to shut up. No offense but you guys are ridvulous giving her answers that you guys aren't aware of. I am an actual undergrad csu based art student I have worked with csu artists and uc artists so I know how some are. My recommendation is go to your colleges you got accepted and visit each of their programs so you can see if you like them. Its more of how they can teach you but how their enviorment can help you develop as an artist or how their work can reflect your own so you want have difficulty cooping with their style.
    Art students learn differently than any other program because there is no direct path for everyone to take in art programs its solely on you. Go out there and visit them be social get out of your house visit galleries museums go explore doubt stay in a rut because like that you want succeed. This is real and its serious since art is gonna be competitive and challenging believe it or not.
2»