I have some knowledge on USC-Roski but not too much on your other 3. My daughter was accepted to USC-Roski and also UCLA-Arts and we have looked at both in great detail.
Some random Roski thoughts:
- nice people work there. They care about their students and none are slipping through the cracks. These people are on it.
- fantastic opportunities to dual major or minor. How about illustration and animation? Or French or business or whatever you might like.
- As a school USC is very highly ranked and moving higher.
- They call it a USC Family for a reason: the alums look after their own. Plenty of jobs and internships available. Tons in fact.
- SC offers either BA or BFA. With the BFA you only have to take 3 non-art classes in 4 years so it's a pure art program. BA is about 40% G.E. and 60% art. Nice to have the option and you can switch back and forth as much as you like. Oh yeah, both BA and BFA programs do NOT require any further math classes!
- Roski is like a mini art college within a large social world-class university. Football, marching band, etc etc. Those things may seem unimportant now but it's surprising how much fun it all can be.
- Access to classes at the best Film School in the world: USC-SCA.
- Comfortable campus with new art dedicated dorms (Parkside).
- Most importantly, Roski is a really really good art school. Turned on professors, small class sizes, very talented students and lots of funding from endowment.
USC is a really great school and Roski is fantastic. Great opportunity - congrats!!!