Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Should I submit a 1910 SAT score to Wake?

xAxBxCxAxBxC Posts: 255Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Wake Forest University
I know that submitting SAT scores is optional for Wake, but would submitting a 1910 (possibly mid 1900s after this December test) benefit me? I have a 4.0 weighted GPA.

I greatly appreciate your time.

Best,

xAxBxC51
Post edited by xAxBxC on

Replies to: Should I submit a 1910 SAT score to Wake?

• chelssd32chelssd32 Posts: 108Registered User Junior Member
    I submitted mine and they were right around there (:
  • sebastianivorysebastianivory Posts: 71Registered User Junior Member
    I submitted a 1970. And was accepted ED. If I remember correctly, that would put you above the 75% percentile at Wake. But Wake tells to submit it if you feel like it reflects you well. I personally would recommend sending it, but, I don't know how well you think it reflects you. Good luck!
  • Wneckid99Wneckid99 Posts: 925Registered User Member
    That would definitely not put you above 75% at Wake. I'd say 1900/2400 is the bottom most score I would submit to Wake.

The average here is around 2080
  • sebastianivorysebastianivory Posts: 71Registered User Junior Member
    My bad! That's just in the middle of the 50%. I'm so sorry!
    SAT Critical Reading: 610 / 690
    SAT Math: 630 / 710