Chance me, please?
Public high school in Saint Louis, MO
Major: Political Science / History (possibly International Relations)
Superscored ACT: 35 (35E, 36R, 31M, 36S
GPA: 3.5 Unweighted, 3.8 Weighted (yeah...)
- Bad Sophmore year due to personal issues, shows upward trend (4.0s Junior year, 4.414 first semester Senior year)
- 3 month summer internship at Organizing for America (20-30 hours a week)
- President of Gay-Straight Alliance
- Organizing Voter Registration drive & "Get out the Vote" campaign at my high school
- Member of National Honor Society
- Volunteer at church and day care
- A+ tutor (50 hours of peer tutoring by the end of the year)
- Special district recognition for 36 on science ACT (probably will get it for 36 on reading as well)
- "Glory of Missouri" award for Law
I visited the school and had an interview that I think went well. Do you think my GPA will destroy any chance I had at acceptance? I'm hoping my superscored ACT would be able to push me over the top.