Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Pre-Med Institute

winter2010winter2010 Posts: 7Registered User New Member
Has anyone attended the summer 3 week Pre-Med Institute? Did you find it worthwhile?
Post edited by winter2010 on

Replies to: Pre-Med Institute

• marcdvlmarcdvl Posts: 1,315Registered User Senior Member
    Has anyone attended the 7 week assassin/ninja institute?

Try the high school forum
  • futurenostalgiafuturenostalgia Posts: 7Registered User New Member
    There is a summer program form, but do you think people who have already gone check that form or this one more often? Think things through marcdvl

I apologize for his rude comments and I'm sorry to say I have no information about the program for you. It is a great way to show interest in WashU but with college coming soon you may want to think a bit more about the cost.
    The program is for HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. The chances a high school student attended the program and checks this forum are practically zero. The high school summer program or high school life program had a better chance at finding someone to respond. This forum is for current and prospective wash u students, not for high school programs.
    And for what it's worth, I actually checked out the program and the high school summer programs thread before I made my response. The summer forum is full of posts where people ask for other's experiences at these type of programs.